1. By providing his personal data when registering on the site, the User gives OOO Vyatka Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the Hotel) his consent to processing and using his personal data in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27.07.2006 different Methods for the purposes specified in these Rules. Hotel address: Russia, 610017, Kirov oblast, Kirov, the October prospectus, 145.
2. Personal data is understood as any information relating to a person directly or indirectly determined or determined by an individual (a personal data subject) and which can be used to identify a particular person or communicate with him.
3. Personal data Users are stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems.
4. The hotel uses the User's personal data in order to:
- the User receives the requested information about the services of the Hotel;
- to fulfill its obligations to the User.
5. The hotel undertakes not to disclose the information received from the User. In this case, disclosure of information in the case when the duty of such disclosure is established by the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation is not considered a violation of obligations.
6. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such means
7. The hotel shall block the personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the verification period, in case of revealing unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
8. Personal data of the user is destroyed when:
- removal by the Hotel of information placed by the User;
- when the User withdraws personal data consent to the processing of personal data.