This User Agreement (the "Agreement") governs the relationship between LLC "Vyatka" Hotel (hereinafter referred to as "www.vyatkahotel.ru or Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
Site www.vyatkahotel.ru is not a mass medium.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the website www.vyatkahotel.ru!
Subject of the agreement:
The administration grants the user the right to place on the site the following information:
- Text information.
Rights and obligations of the parties The user has the right:
- To search for information on the site;
- To receive information on the site;
- To copy information to other sites specifying the source;
- Require the administration to hide any information given by the user to the site;
- Use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes;
- Use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration.
Administration has the right:
- Create, modify, delete information.
The user undertakes:
- Ensure the reliability of the information provided;
- Not disseminate information that is aimed at promoting war, incitement to national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided;
- Not to disrupt the site;
- Not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services.
The administration undertakes to:
- Maintain the site's functionality, except for cases when this is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration;
- To provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases specified by law.
Responsibility of the parties:
- The user is personally fully responsible for the information distributed to him;
- The administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties;
- In the event of a force majeure (combat, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
Terms of the Agreement:
- This Agreement becomes effective for any use of this site;
- The agreement is valid for an unlimited period of time;
- The administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify this agreement at its discretion;
- The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.